Pinoy Panawgan – Humanitarian reinstatement for FilVets family petitions

One of the most frequently asked questions regarding the veterans parole program is what to do with deceased veterans’ I-130 family petitions. Will there be automatic reinstatement or are there certain steps that must be taken? Can a veteran apply for parole without filing for reinstatement? Pinoy Panawagan legal counsel Atty. Lou Tancinco joins us on BA to answer these questions.

Need legal advice? Send your questions to or call 1-800-999-9096.

No Comment

Leave a Reply