PINOY PANAWAGAN – Work permits for spouses of H-1B visa holders

Are you a spouse of an H-1B visa holder who wants to apply for work authorization under the new H-4 rule? Atty Lou discusses what you need to know to get ready for the May 26 application date.

Need legal advice? Send your questions to or call 1-800-999-9096.

No Comment

Leave a Reply