Pinoy Panawagan: Switching visa programs

A question from our viewer, Yol:

A friend of mine is currently in the U.S. because of her spouse’s H2B visa. Unfortunately, H4 visa holders are not allowed to work here in the United States. How do you switch your status from H4 to B2 or tourist? She does not have a bank account here in the U.S. because she is not allowed to work here under her H4 visa. Would she be able to switch from H4 to B2 visa?

– Yol

No Comment

Leave a Reply