Pinoy Panawagan – Spousal Abuse

An anonymous viewer who is in a same-sex marriage sent Atty. Lou today’s question.

Need legal advice? Send your questions to or call the hotline at 1-800-999-9096.

One Comment

Leave a Reply



  • Ed
    14 October 2015 at 12:14 am - Reply

    Ako I citizens gosto sana petitionan ang nanay ko pero hinde magtugma ang nasa birth certificate ko ang middle name nag nanay ko. And my Isa pa yung place of married at date hinde rin magtugma. Ako na ay U S citizens na ako ang my problems sa birth certificate. Pls give us for advice.