Hello Atty. Tancinco: My petition for my fiance (I-129F) was denied & I recieved an RFE (Request for Evidence) which I replied with completed form or info. One month later I got a letter that it was denied, saying that I responded, but did not submit the requested form G-325A which I did. I called USCIS and they said they will check into in, but still have not heard back. Its actually only been a week, but I’m not sure if I should wait more because the time frame for the appeal is around the corner. Should I just appeal, wait for their answer, or get married and reapply? Please kindly response, but not mention my last name on National TV for I will want to keep this private for now. Thanks for your consideration.