PINOY PANAWAGAN – Petitioning a same-sex partner

July 23, 2014

Our viewer KC sent a question to Atty Lou about petitioning her same-sex partner.

Need legal advice? Send your questions to or call 1-800-999-9096.

One Comment

Leave a Reply



  • Kenneth Ligue
    11 February 2016 at 5:17 am - Reply

    Hi Atty.Tancinco, I’m a single guy came to the US on 2008 as a H2B non immigrant visa unfortunately my visa expired. Is it possible I can have a legal status here in the US with out going back home to the Philippines? My Parents and my Sister is a US citizen. And I had a Autistic son and also a US citizen. Thank you!