PINOY PANAWAGAN – October 22, 2013

Attorney Lou Tancinco answers your immigration questions on Pinoy Panawagan.

• Jennifer Sumabong
    22 October 2013 at 7:12 pm - Reply

I have a question where or how can I ask a question in regards to my immigration issues?

• JD
      25 October 2013 at 11:36 pm - Reply

@Jennifer look for immigration office in your state, and you can talk to them about your immigration issues. You don’t need a ATTY, they want your money to answer the same thing your immigration office can help you.

• JD
    23 October 2013 at 8:06 pm - Reply

Just call the u.s. immigration office in your state if you have any question about immigration issues. They can help you with all your immigration issues. You don’t need a ATTY, they only take your money. You can get free immigration help.

• Luz Mapalad
    25 October 2013 at 4:27 pm - Reply

My son was adopted by my sister-in-law who is a US citizen when he was 14 years old. He is now 41 years old and gained US citizenship status in 2004. Both adoptive parents died in 2002(mother) and 2007(Father) respectively. He is now in active military duty and would want to file a petition for me being his natural/biological mother. Both my son and his spouse have no relatives in the US.

My question is… Is my son qualify to file a petition for me? If so, how do we answer question No. 3
    of I-130.

• JD
      25 October 2013 at 11:30 pm - Reply

@Luz go to the immigration office in your state, and they can help you with your questions on immigration issues. You don’t need a ATTY.

• JD
    25 October 2013 at 11:25 pm - Reply

I’m surprise that a lot of you don’t know about the immigration office in your state, if you need help with immigration issues just call them and make a appt. You don’t need a ATTY, they only want your money, the immigration oiffice is free to all of you.