Pinoy Panawagan Live: ICE 7-Eleven immigration sweep

Attorney Lou joins BA on Pinoy Panawagan live to talk about the massive 7-Eleven raids nationwide took place, and how ICE is reportedly planning to arrest more than 1,500 undocumented immigrants in San Francisco and other northern California cities.

The targets are reportedly those with criminal records and final deportation orders. Are all other undocumented immigrants are at risk of being arrested in this immigration sweep.

 

One Comment

Leave a Reply

*

*

  • American
    19 January 2018 at 5:27 pm - Reply

    Hey Attorney, why you worry about what the ICE going do, why better for you more money in your pocket,from the immigrant that need Attorney help! So why cry about it enjoy the free money, because out of 100% of the immigrants need help maybe only 35% will win! And the other 65% will get “DEPORTED.”

  • POPULAR POSTS