PINOY PANAWAGAN – January 14, 2014

Atty Lou Tancinco answers your immigration questions on Pinoy Panawagan.

3 Comments on this post.

Leave a Reply to Cancel reply



  • Rocolo
    16 January 2014 at 12:20 am - Reply

    What if the guy has a tourist visa and currently in the U.S. Can they get married still and can he stay with his girlfriend in the US and adjust the status? Thanks

    • michael saho
      17 January 2014 at 3:15 pm - Reply

      definitely yes if the girlfriend is US citizen and single and they get bonafide married asap. or better goggle all questions they wna know. thanks

    • Atty Lou Tancinco
      21 January 2014 at 6:42 am - Reply

      If the “guy” has no other inadmissibility ground, yes, he can adjust after marrying a US citizen spouse.