PINOY PANAWAGAN – Green Card Portablity

What happens to your green card if you’re petitioned by one employer, but take a job with another while your status adjustment is pending? Atty. Lou gives the answer in this installment of Pinoy Panawagan.

Need legal advice? Send your questions to or call the hotline at 1-800-999-9096.

No Comment

Leave a Reply