Pinoy Panawagan – Dual Citizen Child

Our viewers Anjie and Ben ask Atty. Lou a question regarding their US-born child.

Need legal advice? Send your questions to or call 1-800-999-9096.

4 Comments on this post.

Leave a Reply



  • Hector M Borja
    19 August 2015 at 7:17 pm - Reply

    Napakinggan ko po ang tungkol sa batang ipinanganak sa US ng mag-asawang dual citizen.
    Paano naman po kung ang bata ay ipinanganak sa Pilipinas ng father na dual citizen, at hindi naman siya kasal sa ina ng bata. Ang bata ay isang taon na at father ay nasa Pilipinas pa rin ngayon.

  • Zenaida Malong
    4 September 2015 at 7:14 pm - Reply

    Gud day po Atty, di na po ba makakasama ang anak na over 22yo na family petition?


  • Gina Grace
    10 September 2015 at 3:19 pm - Reply

    Dear Atty. Tan Cinco,

    My spouse has just recently open his dental practice. But since the practice is not earning yet, can we hire somebody from our relatives in the Phils. to work in the clinic? I have a nephew from the Phils. who can be a front-end nurse.
    What is the best way to process his VISA (what kind of VISA would this be?) and do we need an Immigration Lawyer to process this? How much would it cost?
    Maraming Salamat po.


  • Maria Teresa Lopez
    28 March 2018 at 7:25 pm - Reply

    Hello Atty. Tancinco. I’m 56 yrs old dual citizen. My husband,Spanish, 76 yrs. old, US citizen loves & wants us to stay in the Philippines for good.I know he could only stay for 6 mos. & need to exit. My question is: in my case, is there any precautions if i stay for as long as i want? Do I have any obligation to the Phil. gov’t as far as taxes is concern? Please enlighten us. Thank you.