Atty. Lou Tancinco answers your immigration questions on Pinoy Panawagan.

2 Comments on this post.

Leave a Reply



  • Marie Rubio
    10 April 2013 at 7:03 pm - Reply

    Dear Atty,

    fell in love with a guy that does not have legal paper(cross the boader)but he showed me he applied for a green card thru amnesty that was given i believe 1986 ,but denied 1991 because of insufficient evidence.Is there any possible way to petition him?By the way, I’m an American citizen and we are married 3 years ago.

    Thank you and more power


  • Consuelito T. Gaviola
    25 May 2013 at 11:34 am - Reply

    Dear Atty. Tancinco,

    My son came to U.S. in 2006, he was only 15 years old at that time. He studied in US and finished high school. He then enrolled in college taking an associate degree and finished all the required units. He has no any criminal records and always being a good citizen. He turned 21 years old on June 24, 2012 the same year where DACA takes effect (June 15, 2012). I strongly believed that he is qualified for DACA except that he is not illegal immigrant. As of now, he is still in US with a student visa.

    Is he qualified to apply for DACA?

    Thank you.

    Consuelito Gaviola