Pinoy Panawagan legal counsel Attorney Lou Tancinco answers questions about immigration.

One Comment

Leave a Reply



  • Eddie Barron
    2 January 2013 at 7:22 pm - Reply

    Dear Atty. Lou,

    We”ve been married for 3 years and my wife have an approved petition dated June 2012.
    The reason why we haven”t filed her adjustment of status is because of the following:
    I have not filed my Tax Returns for the last 7 years and may owe back taxes if filed.
    Could not find anybody to Sponsor I recently filed for Unemployment., but my wife is working as a Caregiver for 2 years , earning &1200. a mo.(1099)
    I know this is a tough issue, but if I found a job that earns more than the required income above poverty level including my wife”s income, Will I be able to file her Adjustment of Status with no questions and deal with my IRS problems? What advice can you give us?
    (I am requesting for a reply through my email, and in case it be put “On Air” please put from ” ANONYMOUS”
    Thank you for your help and cooperation.
    Sincerely yours,