MAN CHARGED FOR KILLING 3 FILIPINOS IN LOS ANGELES

By Steve Angeles, ABS-CBN North America Bureau

Jan. 18, 2013

LOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office has formally charged murder suspect Ka Pasasouk with four counts of murder, in the deaths of four people, including three Filipinos in a brutal shooting last month.

Filipinos Robert Calabia, Teofilo Navales and Amanda Ghossien, along with Korean-American Jennifer Kim were reportedly shot by Pasasouk, along with three other suspects, on December 2, outside of a boarding house in Northridge, California.

The suspect reportedly fled to Las Vegas, where he was arrested shortly after. Investigators claim Pasasouk was the trigger man.

Rolina Calabia, the sister of Robert, one of the four victims, told Balitang America that she was happy when detectives told her that Pasasouk was charged and looks forward to getting justice for her brother’s death.

If found gulity, Pasasouk faces the death penalty.

You may contact Steve Angeles at steve_angeles@abs-cbn.com for more information.

2 Comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

*

*

  • jr(catholic counter capitalist)
    21 January 2013 at 4:25 pm - Reply

    Yes. Yes. Yes. And more yes! 🙂

  • jr(catholic counter capitalist)
    21 January 2013 at 4:31 pm - Reply

    Sorry. The below comment wasn’t meant for this news page.

  • POPULAR POSTS