FILIPINA IN CANADA CHARGED IN PONZI SCHEME

By Balitang America Staff

April 1, 2013

A Filipino woman has been charged for a suspected Ponzi scheme, involving fellow Filipino Canadians.

Carmelita Del Rosario, 42, is charged with two counts of fraud over $5,000 for allegedly bilking 49 people out of amounts ranging from $2,000 to an estimated $25,000 or $35,000, according to reports from the Edmonton Journal.

Police said del Rosario earned $1. 8M USD by convincing Filipinos to invest in the workers compensation board, between 2009 and 2012.

Police say it will be difficult to recover the money the victims lost.

Del Rosario faces two counts of fraud, and is due in court later this month.

• kikayPang0
    1 April 2013 at 7:42 pm - Reply

Filipino swindlers and schemers are everywhere ,maybe they were all Catholics as well.

• Andy Macatangay
      2 April 2013 at 1:53 pm - Reply

Why are you so biased about Catholics? What has religion got to do with a person’s honesty?

• av
    2 April 2013 at 10:59 am - Reply

@kikaypango — kungmsalita ka naman akala mo kung sino kang mas mataas pa sa Diyos. Bakit ano kinabibahan ng religion mo sa iba? May extra poers ka ba?

• Vapoer e
    3 June 2013 at 6:13 am - Reply

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue along with your website in web explorer, may test this?
    IE nonetheless is the market leader and a big part of other folks
    will omit your excellent writing because of this problem.

• elegant patrizias of stanford
    23 January 2014 at 9:53 am - Reply

I’ve been visiting your site for a while now and that i always locate a gem as part of your new posts. Many thanks for sharing!

• Disciple
    29 January 2014 at 2:22 am - Reply

An outstanding share, I just given this onto a colleague who was executing a little evaluation on this. And he really purchased me breakfast due to the fact I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I genuinely feel strongly about it and appreciate reading much more on this subject. If feasible, as you grow to be practical experience, would you mind updating your weblog with far more facts? It is very beneficial for me. Huge thumb up for this blog place up!

• Internet of Things
    6 February 2014 at 11:33 am - Reply

The things i have observed in terms of laptop memory is the fact there are specs such as SDRAM, DDR and many others, that must match the technical specs of the motherboard. If the pc’s motherboard is reasonably current and there are no operating-system issues, upgrading the ram literally normally takes under one hour. It’s among the easiest computer system upgrade processes one can envision. Thanks for discussing your ideas.

• Shoshana Joshi
    13 February 2014 at 12:42 am - Reply

Quit offering on eBay due to the fact that’s protect ample now and I don`t think products and services like that are needed on auction web sites any longer, regardless that in my opinion, the services are a God-send for Craigslist purchases and yes it must expand its products and services on other internet websites too. Their easy but effective methods grabbed my awareness from the start and I was blown away on how quick the purchase proceeded to go. They most definetely are NOT a gimmick.

• Independent Miami escorts
    15 February 2014 at 7:30 pm - Reply

If you are not because position, I apologize. Try and obtain right now there. Best of good fortune to you personally.|There isn’t any correct way to be able to experience the particular activity, creating a lover, or your certain man situation.|Thus instead of declaring make positive changes to strategy for feeling, I want to request what number of alternatives you may not get? Imagine if you never meet up with a woman to meet up with? Exist strategies to socializing in your groups that could enable you to get straight into contact with more unattached ladies? For instance, a guy who spends time at regarding his close friends at a sports activities bar each saturday and sunday probably is not going to connect with lots of women.|What if you merely allow people surrounding you know that you wish to fulfill somebody? Do you think someone might established an individual upward, perhaps not with the girl you’ve always dreamt of, however with someone who therefore may well familiarizes you with brand-new folks?|Should you be not comfortable along with seeking some thing instead of having the ability to find it, there may be genuinely nothing at all uncommon your. Experiencing upon on your own as you sense lonely isn’t really everything that rare either, however, you have to acknowledge it’s not quite plausible. You might feel disappointed because you cannot find a better job, but do you stop on your own since this irritates you?|Don’t be concerned about how satisfied some other males are together with the interest life style. If you aren’t satisfied with the idea, you just aren’t satisfied with it. There is no reason you happen to be SUPPOSED to be happy with it. Wedded men may feel that they SHOULD be very pleased with their own spouse, but when they are certainly not they’re not.|Despair is simply a method of figuring out you’re still living. And so i we do hope you work it out, nevertheless begin by trying to believe that you are lonely understanding that you’ll find nothing so strange concerning the sensation, and positively it’s not at all Incorrect to be able to sense that which you really feel.

• glutenfree infromation
    17 February 2014 at 8:43 am - Reply

The the subsequent time I just read a weblog, I hope that this doesnt disappoint me up to this. I mean, I know it was my replacement for read, but I seriously believed youd have a thing exciting to speak about. All I hear may be many whining about something you can fix should you werent also busy enthusiastic about attention.

• stainless steel range hood
    3 March 2014 at 4:57 pm - Reply

Hi! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me
    of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this.
    I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have
    a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

• Lavern Clarendon
    4 March 2014 at 12:46 am - Reply

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• Johnnie Knaus
    1 May 2014 at 7:07 pm - Reply

Someone necessarily help to make severely articles I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual put up incredible. Magnificent process!