FilAm accused of molestation founded youth camp in 2010, posed as 19-year-old

By Balitang America Staff, ABS-CBN North America Bureau

March 11, 2014

REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – New information has emerged in the case of the San Francisco Bay Area FilAm teacher accused of molesting six boys between 2012 and 2013.

Back in 2010, 32-year-old Ron Guinto–a native of Vallejo–started a youth group called Camp Epic that aimed at developing leadership skills in youth.

The mother of a boy whom Guinto tried to recruit for Camp Epic told local media that Guinto lied to her about his age, claiming to be only 19 years old.

Guinto also reportedly tried to recruit fourth graders from Canyon Oaks Elemetary school in the nearby city of American Canyon.

Guinto remains in police custody in Martinez, Calif. on a $14 million bail.

On Monday he pleaded not guilty to 27 charges, including sexual abuse of boys who were his former students at a charter school in Richmond.

So far, his lawyers have made no comment.

• cat_idiot
    12 March 2014 at 2:18 pm - Reply

• Delia
      12 March 2014 at 8:42 pm - Reply

LOL

• cat_idiot
        13 March 2014 at 6:19 am - Reply

Hi Delia……may idea ka ba kung nasaan na si dog_idiot, never heard of him lately…..

• Delia
          13 March 2014 at 6:41 am - Reply

@Cat Idiot , I have no clue or idea where and whos anyone in this internet world. All i know is everyone is against me and angry bunch calls me names .

• cat_idiot
            13 March 2014 at 8:15 am -

@Delia, kc naman haters ka lalu n sa Noypi, actually we can be friends naman, just only watch what we say, i also respect your opinion, pero pag may hate n kahalo mawawala respeto sayo ng mga tao…..peace

• dog_idiot aka delia_idiot
            13 March 2014 at 8:37 am -

@Delia…. You get euphoric to hear cat_idiot’s comment “$14M bail…..hmmm, yun rehas muna ang himasin mo ngayon chupando……at ihanda mo na rin yang pwet mo.” That is what Delia is interested in hearing…..

• Delia
            13 March 2014 at 9:21 am -

@Cat Idiot, It does not matter what peoples say , People likes a shotgun blast hoping something will hit but it continually misses the mark. I say and speak the truth , nothing hurts in my side . I did’nt come here to be like by others , i post because i wanted to expel truth , otherwise low inform people just keep drinking the koolaid. Illegals and Filipinos are allergic to the truth and facts.

I dont mind at all if people hates me , i hope though that everythng they trow at me will bommerang back at them , and it will because i have a firm belief that i speak nothing but truth , as they say truth will set me free. I dont need pity or excuse , nor do i need symphaty from anyone, except for the one created me. Hates me or like me will not make any difference . But thanks for your concern .

• catholic_against_extremerightwingers
            13 March 2014 at 9:38 am -

@Delia…. You speak the TRUTH??? Making a sign of the cross…. Lord Have Mercy!

• Delia
            13 March 2014 at 10:00 am -

@extreme wingers , Your a king of the hoplophobes, lol

• catholic_against_extremerightwingers
            13 March 2014 at 10:14 am -

@Delia…. Argumentum Ad Hominem…. How am I a hoplophobe?

• Delia
            13 March 2014 at 10:48 am -

@extreme winger , how i wonder why you never come up with words of your own except copying everything from me, lol I also wonder if you have any brain at all . Your just mindless birdbrained parrot , and can’t help yourself from being a stinking troll stalker.

• catholic_against_extremerightwingers
            13 March 2014 at 7:56 pm -

So making a sign of a cross and saying lord have mercy is a gesture I copied from you? I think someone is a delutional as usual…….. lord have mercy…

• dog_idiot
      13 March 2014 at 8:42 am - Reply

@cat_idiot………. woof, woof, woof, eh itong comment na ito wala bang hate ito??? woof, woof, woof

• cat_idiot
        13 March 2014 at 9:06 am - Reply

Hi dog, good to hear from you….. as long you make me laugh and no hate involve you’re fine ……

• dog_idiot
          13 March 2014 at 9:46 am - Reply

Hi cat! woof, woof, woof……

• cat_idiot
            13 March 2014 at 8:01 pm -

@dog_idiot…. look at Delia, she keeps attacking people. teach this woman some lessons. kagatin mo nga ang pwet nito para tumigil. meowwwwwwwww

• dog_idiot
            13 March 2014 at 8:05 pm -

@cat…. grrrrrrrr, woof, woof, woof….. sige, kagatin ko ang pwet nya tapos kalmutin mo ang mukha nya, woof, woof, woof…….