By Balitang America Staff
April 8, 2013
An eight-year old boy in New Jersey died on Sunday possibly from complications of milk allergies.
The Philippine Embassy in Washington confirmed to Balitang America that boy was Filipino-American.
Reports say, the child’s mother noticed he was having difficulty breathing after leaving church on Sunday morning and was taken to the University Medical Center at Princeton.
He was later pronounced dead.
The cause of death is still under examination by the Middlesex County medical examiner.
But the mother reportedly told police that their family stopped by a Starbucks on their way home from church, and that her child may have accidentally drank milk there. He had a milk allergy, the boy’s mom told police.